Updated on May 15th 2015
ALFRED KNOWS DOES NOT SHARE CLIENT INFORMATION WITH VENDORS.
At Alfred Knows, we recognize the need to protect the privacy of the personal information we collect from you or you provide to us when you access and use our website located at alfredknows.com.
1) Protection of Your Information.We are accountable for the information in our custody. Therefore, when we collect or use your information, we will utilize commercially reasonable safeguards to ensure its protection. It should be noted that no security procedure is currently 100% effective. Should any breach of your Personal Information occur, we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible, as required by applicable law.
2) Type and Purpose of Collection.We collect information at various points in the website to facilitate its use by our users. Specifically, two types of information are collected:
Non-Personal Information: Upon accessing the website, certain non-personal information will be automatically collected without your knowledge or consent, such as your IP address and the referring website. We use Non-Personal Information to examine our traffic and to view how our customers use the Website. This type of information will not allow you to be personally identified. For example, we use “cookies”, which contains only certain statistical information. You can instruct your computer to inform you whenever a cookie is being sent, or you can disallow cookies through your web browser. If you do choose to disallow cookies, your experience on the Website may be diminished, or your ability to choose some of the options on the Website may be limited.
Identifying Personal Information: To utilize some portions of the Website or some of the services provided therein, you must first provide personal information that will allow you to be identified (“Personal Information”). This type of information will not be collected without your consent. The purposes of the collection of Personal Information are the following:
- To establish a relationship with you;
- To facilitate your use of our website;
- To resolve problems with our website;
- To understand your needs and desires;
- To request your feedback on our service and the vendors we refer to you;
- To update you on changes to our services or products, including new promotions.
We expressly acknowledge that we will not use your Personal Information for any other purposes without your consent. Further, we will only collect Personal Information to the extent necessary for the abovementioned purposes. The Personal Information we collect will vary depending on how you are using the Website, but may include, without limitation, your address, phone number, email address, and credit card information, resume, portfolio link and bank account information for wiring purposes.
3) Right to Examine Information.You have the right to examine any of your Personal Information that we collect. Should you wish to examine such information, please send us a written request to email@example.com.
4) Withdrawal of Consent.You may withdraw your consent to the collection of Personal Information at any time by sending a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving notice that you have revoked your consent, we will stop using your Personal Information within a reasonable time, which will vary depending on what information we have collected and for what purpose. Please note that we will send you an email confirmation upon receipt of your request. Therefore, if you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us again with your request. If you do choose to withdraw such consent, your experience on the Website may be diminished, or your ability to choose some of the options on the Website or the services provided therein may be limited.
4) Sharing Information.We will not sell, rent or disclose to any outside parties the information we collect, save and except where (i) required by law, specifically in response to a demand from government authorities where such demand meets the legal requirements or (i) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where collected information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
5) External Links.The website, including email we send to you, contains links and references to other websites. We are not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure of information, or the privacy practices of such websites, and we expressly disclaim any liability relating thereto.
8) Persons Under 18.The Website is not marketed toward persons under the age of 18. If Alfred Knows discovers that it has inadvertently collected Personal Information about individuals under the age 18, it will promptly delete such information.